Company Profile & Expertise
Specialized in clinical trials, development, conversion, and production of dry-form proprietary medications, as well as offering a concrete expertise of the PMA/MMA for-hospital-use, registered medical product (POD), generic, nutraceutical and cosmetic markets.
Specialist in small and middle batch sizes (Batch from 5 000 to 100 000 sale units).
- Pharmaceutical development – GMP site measuring 10,000 m²
- Project management: capable and versatile team, traceability and transparency – we employ a quality assurance system to every point in the process, guaranteeing the quality of your products.
- Provision for industrial constraints as early as the formulation stage in order to facilitate transfer, scale-up and optimization of the cost of goods sold.
- Technical expertise and consulting
- Complete formulation and analysis of your product
- Rapid production development and launch – GANTT project management method.
Our customers are spread over 3 continents:
Portugal, Czech republic, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Croatia…
SAS 880 000€ initial capital
RCS CLERMONT-FERRAND B 383 136 223
SIRET 383 136 223 00039
TVA FR03 383 136 223
1991 Founding-opening authorization at the ZI du Brezet industrial park (Clermont-Ferrand)
1995 Facilities moved to the site at Lempdes, 7 000m² opening authorization
2001 Nutraceutical site company acquires 2 200m² of additional production space (3 medium and high-output bottling lines)
2002 Company acquires its first Fette P1200
2004 Company acquires its second Fette P1200 (dry manufacturing area <3g/K – 20°C/20%)
2005 Company acquires a VS Coating 350 Kg machine (aqueous film coating
2007 Company acquires its third Fette P1200 (dry manufacturing area <3g/Kg – 20°C/ 20%)
2008 Expansion and installation of company’s second CAM line – € 1 million investment – dry manufacturing area
(<3g/ Kg – 20°C/ 20%)
2009 Expansion, Installation and emulsion process, vacuum microwave machine and a New GMP-grade Decontamination Facility (2 700m² €1.8 million investment)
2012 Company acquires second Z40 capsule filling machine (€90K investment) & Z5
2015 Company acquires Kremer line