Packaging The primary and secondary packaging of pharmaceutical products is closely linked to their production and constitutes an integral part of the value-added process.
Blister Packs: simple or pre-cut
- Hospital use: single doses, easy of delivery, particularly adapted for products that require a precise dosage and/or at the spur of the moment
- Forms: Triplex, PVC/PVDC, PVC/Alum.
- Aluminum casings of various widths
- Sealed or non-sealed bottles with caps
- Cap with or without desiccant, clip-top or screw-top
Powder and granules in bottle
- High-capacity packs for hospital use
- Temper-evident packs
- Cellophane available
- Multiple unit-packs available (duo, trio)
- Inkjet printing
- Data matrix printing Camera and online QR code 100% according to the grade